WASHINGTON D.C. GETTYSBURG TRIP
This year our tour dates are May 4-7 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for students to visit an important part of our American history. Our staff will chaperone the tour, which will be arranged by Classic Student Tours, a local agency that specializes in Educational Student Travel Programs. They have coordinated our Washington, D.C. tour since 1991.
All of the necessary forms and information can be accessed below:
FINAL PARENT MEETING INFORMATION: DATE TO BE DETERMINED
INFORMATION BELOW WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE PARENTS AND STUDENTS TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE TRIP:
1. Emergency Medical Authorization Form (EMA)
- All students are required to submit a new EMA form to be eligible for the trip
2. Permission for Dispensing Medication Form
- All students who will be receiving medication are required to submit a Permission for Dispensing Medication Form to be eligible for the trip. This form must be completed by your physician.
3. Keynote Presentation Given with Trip Details
4. Wreath Laying Ceremony Dress code