Regular school attendance is an essential ingredient in students’ academic success. To support academic success for all students, the district will partner with students and their families to identify and reduce barriers to regular school attendance.
Please let your child's school know as soon as possible that your child will be ABSENT or needs an EARLY DISMISSAL or LATE ARRIVAL by calling their schools attendance line.
- Can absences be reported in advance?
- What if I forget to report the absence?
- When do the doors open in the morning for students?
- Can a student participate in extracurriculars on day they are absent?
- What is the vacation approval process?
- What is Chronic Absenteeism?
- What is Habitual Truancy?
- What are excessive absences?
- What is the difference between chronic absenteeism, excessive absences and habitual truancy?